Personal Microderm is a revolutionary at-home skincare tool that provides the same brilliant results as professional, in-office microdermabrasion treatments.
THE RESULTS SAY IT ALL
A panel of 30 Women were selected by NewBeauty to test the Personal Microderm.
Noticed their skincare products absorbed better.
Felt skin was healthier with regular use of the Personal Microderm
Felt more confident in their skin after using the Personal Microderm.
Found their skin smoother and softer after using the Personal Microderm.
Easy-to-use weekly treatments reveal smoother, brighter more youthful looking skin.
Combines Patented Spinning Disc technology with Perfectly Calibrated Vacuum Suction to leave skin looking fresh and radiant. Weekly treatments reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, blemishes and enlarged pores.
PILLARS OF BRILLIANCE
POWER OF EXFOLIATION
Patented Spinning Discs embedded with aluminum oxide crystals exfoliate away dead, dull cells from the surface of the skin. By removing this dead skin cell barrier, new cell growth is stimulated and glowing youthful skin is revealed.
STRENGTH OF SUCTION
Perfectly Calibrated Vacuum Suction is the power behind effective microdermabrasion. Suction increases circulation and triggers the skin’s natural healing process which boosts collagen and elastin leaving skin firm, fresh and radiant.
BEAUTY OF ABSORPTION
Personal Microderm removes the top layer of dead, dull skin cells. Once this barrier is removed, skin care products can penetrate 20X deeper maximizing the benefits of skin care.
LONG TERM RESULTS
DIMINISH APPEARANCE OF
FINE LINES, WRINKLES, PORE SIZE, BLEMISHES,
Results seen after 8-12 weekly treatments.
Plus offers Smooth Glide caps and a larger selection of discs. Customize your treatment from very sensitive to very coarse.
Man features black Smooth Glide caps and a wider range of discs designed specifically for a man’s skin to help reduce enlarged pores, eliminate ingrown hairs and smooth rough skin.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR TREATMENT
NOT JUST FOR THE FACE
Large cap & disc recommended for use on the body and large areas
Small cap & disc recommended for use on the face and delicate areas.
Featured on Pro, Man and Plus.
Featured on the Classic
SMALL & LARGE DISC
small for face or smaller areas, large for body
SELECT DISC COLOR
from ultra sensitive to very intense.
Benefits of Aluminum Oxide Crystals: Hypoallergenic, Anti-bacterial, Non-airborne, Customizable
We recommend watching our how-to video at pmdbeauty.com/howto
1. Cleanse and dry skin thoroughly
2. Using the white disc, practice on arm or leg before using on face
3. Pull skin tight to help device smoothly glide over skin
4. Move the device quickly across skin in an upward motion
5. Following treatment apply toner and moisturizer
6. Wash the cap and filter after each use
- Start with white training disc
- Glide quickly along skin
- Do not apply pressure
- Do not stop or remain in one area
- Only one pass per area
Frequently Asked Questions
—Patented spinning disc technology embedded with aluminum oxide crystals gently removes the top layer of dull, dead skin, referred to as the Stratum Corneum. These dead skin cells act as a barrier on the skin, and once they are removed, skincare products will be fully absorbed into the skin, resulting in maximum benefits.
–The tool’s vacuum suction helps stimulate, activate, and rejuvenate the skin. This suction also triggers the body’s production of collagen and elastin and it increases the skin’s cell renewal. An increased cell renewal is important because it generates new, healthy skin cells that are brighter, softer, and smoother.
Step 2: Use the Personal Microderm tool. Remember to watch the instructional video and carefully follow all directions.
Step 3: Apply a toner. We recommend using the PMD Calming Balancing Toner.
Step 4: Apply a moisturizer daily. We recommend using the PMD Anti-Aging Recovery Moisturizer.
Everyone’s skin is different. Some sensitive skin types may never need to increase their exfoliation level by moving to a different disc color; others with more coarse skin will need to change to a higher disc level to see more significant results. Ultimately, the disc color used depends on your treatment goals. If you want a more intense treatment and if your skin has adjusted to the Personal Microderm, try a more intense disc. However, we recommend everyone begins their first treatment by using the white training disc. If your skin responds well, that is a good indication that you can move on to the grey disc the following week. Each week you can move to the next level based on how intense you want your treatment.
After at least several weeks using the blue discs without being too intense, you may want to gradually begin incorporating the green discs into your treatments. After several more weeks, coarse skin types may carefully begin using red discs, which are extremely intense. Always remember to gradually and carefully increase the intensity with the disc colors; if you are too intense with your exfoliation, you may create red marks or scabbing. This may happen if you do not follow the instructions (stall, press hard, pass the skin more than once or use the wrong disc).
- Double check to ensure cap is tight. Screw cap on as tightly as possible creating a tight seal between the black rubber O-ring and the cap..
- Make sure your filter is clean. Wash after each use.
- Check the black rubber O-ring. This black rubber ring is replaceable. You can remove it and rinse it with mild soap and water. This ring is important to create a tight seal with the cap which ensures good vacuum suction.
- Tighten the cap as TIGHT as possible. If the cap is not tight enough, the seal will be broken and there won’t be any suction.
Visit https://pmdbeauty.com/how-to-use-the-pmd-personal-microderm/ for more information
- Cleanse the skin to avoid infection
- Keep the area moist to promote healing
- Avoid sun exposure and, after skin has healed, use sunscreen every day. New skin is more susceptible to sun damage.
- Your skin should heal normally in 5 to 7 days.
When your skin has healed and regenerated, and you are comfortable in doing another treatment, you should be able to continue on. We would suggest that you:
- Move down to a lower disc ( white training disc, grey sensitive) always perform a test strip on your inner forearm or behind your ear before moving on to the treatment on your face
- Make sure that you move the device smoothly over each area just one time, and do not press down onto the skin, rather let the suction pull your skin to the disc
- Hold the skin tight to allow the Personal Microderm to glide across your skin.
- Keep skin clean, moisturized, and protected from the sun.
PMDBeauty.com offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a six-month warranty on the Personal Microderm. If you Subscribe & Save to skincare or replacement discs your Personal Microderm is covered as long as you are enrolled in Subscribe & Save.
You can also purchase a lifetime warranty here