5 Packing Tips
1. Keep a Travel Makeup List on your computer or in your email so you don’t have to think about what to take each time you are about to travel.
2. Put makeup that could break or leak into Ziploc bags. Not one large one but several smaller ones. That way if something does break open you only have a few items to clean instead of your entire makeup stash.
3. To avoid blush and eye shadow breaking, place a cotton ball or cotton pad (whichever fits best) on top of your eye-shadows, blushes and palettes before snapping the lid closed.
4. On bottles of liquids, place a square of plastic wrap over the bottle opening and screw the lid back in place. This is a great way to eliminate spills.
5. Pack a dryer sheet in your suitcase. When you open your suitcase at your hotel your clothes will smell fresh and ready to go.
3 Items You Will Probably Forget But Need
Insect Repellent Wipes – If you are going any where tropical, bug spray is a must but often forgotten because all the brochure pictures didn’t show the bugs that could be swarming. Insect Repellent Wipes make it super convenient to just throw into your purse or beach bag.
Waterproof BB Cream – BB Cream is great because it has SPF but when on vacation you need to be prepared to jump into the water and cool off at any time so make sure to bring the waterproof version of your favorite cream.
Dry Shampoo – Vacations are about relaxing. What better way to relax than to stretch your hairstyle another day and just take it easy.
The Fab 5 Makeup Pieces To Bring
I once read a quote that said women in general only need 57 items for a two week vacation. Most bring 151! Keep it simple this time and try bringing only these 5 makeup favorites:
1. Tinted Moisturizer
3. Cream Blush
5. Lip Gloss
Remember summer can be hard on your skin with sunscreen, lotion, dirt, salt water, etc. A good exfoliation routine is essential to keep your skin healthy and strong. Check out our PMD device to get the best exfoliation you’ve ever had.